Neighboring Concepts designed a 14-unit condominium project in the historic Wesley Heights community. The project, designed for the Drakeford Company, is located ½ mile from Center City Charlotte.
The three-quarter acre tract is located adjacent to West Morehead Street, a historic commercial district that is undergoing significant revitalization and has successfully attracted many firms in the design and technology industries. The design of the units successfully transition the scale of the commercial development along West Morehead Street to the adjacent historic neighborhood.
- planning Augusta Avenue Outdoor & Community Arts Market
- planning Beatties Ford Road Corridor Small Area Plan
- planning transportation CATS Lynx System Update
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | North and Northeast Corridor
- planning transportation Charlotte Area Transit System | Southeast and West Corridor Station Envelope Planning
- planning transportation Charlotte CityLYNX Gold Line Corridor
- planning transportation Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
- planning First Ward Development Master Plan
- planning Gaston County Transit Oriented Development Study
- planning residential Levine First Ward Apartments
- planning Renaissance Master Plan (Formerly Boulevard Homes)
- planning Southside Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
- planning St. Paul Baptist Church Master Plan
- planning Wesley Heights Revitalization Plan