College Park at the Gateway
Sitting atop a hill just outside of downtown Winston-Salem, College Park offers an unobstructed view of the skyline and an unparalleled merger of nature, arts, higher education and recreation. College Park shall enable young families to set root in the core housing market, in an ideal location to provide walking-distance vitality to the nearby Piedmont Triad Research Park.
The College Park style, American Craftsman, is one that first thrived during the late 19th century. Remaining true to the tenets of the Craftsman style, rooms are located efficiently around central living areas and enjoy rich amenities. College Park is also smart living. The Energy Star rated homes employ sustainable design features, construction techniques and products to meet the needs of the present without compromising the future. By conserving energy and water, protecting natural resources and reducing the impact of the built environment on the natural environment, College Park provides a high quality of life and supports economic prosperity while protecting our planet.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore