Grier Heights Senior Apartments
The Grier Heights Senior Apartment building is a 4 story, 72 units affordable housing development dedicated to meeting the growing need for senior housing in Charlotte. Located in the Grier Heights neighborhood just outside the city center, the project with Laurel Street Residential occupies a formerly vacant two acre site within the neighborhood. Neighboring Concepts’ design looks to fit within the neighborhood context with a welcoming streetscape and rhythmic façade that addresses the character of the surrounding single-family homes and residential apartments.
The project offers indoor and outdoor amenities including a community multipurpose room and kitchen, fitness room, sitting areas, garden plots, and management office space. Sitting areas are located at the corner of the site, providing opportunities for residents to connect with the community.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore