GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
Design is currently under way for the new Guilford Technical Community College NW Campus in Greensboro, NC. The team of Perkins Eastman, Neighboring Concepts, and Mercer Architecture provided campus master planning, while the Transportation and Welding Building is being led by Neighboring Concepts. Seeking LEED® Platinum certification, the Transportation and Welding building will house GTCC’s Transportation education program, where students learn to build and service automobiles, transport trucks, and tractor trailers. A campus library, bookstore, and student support space will support the automotive program, while a Solar Photovoltaic Array, Green Roof, Greywater and Rainwater Harvesting System contribute to LEED® Certification.
Designed in Association with Perkins Eastman, Architect of Record.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore