JCSU Campus Bookstore
As part of an ongoing effort to assist Johnson C. Smith University with the sustainable revitalization for Charlotte’s Historic West End, Neighboring Concepts is working with the Smith family to develop a gas station and brownfield site on the edge of the campus into a new campus bookstore.
The newly designed building will quadruple the size of the existing bookstore and provide students, faculty and staff with a fully operational print shop. The project site was targeted by the Urban Land Institute Study as being a prime location to help catalyze development along the West Trade Street Corridor.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore