Johnson City Medical Center Employee’s Parking Garage
Neighboring Concepts provided urban planning and architectural consulting services to Carl Walker in the design of a new staff parking deck for Johnson City Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. The new deck, which is included in the facility’s master plan, it is located on the site of an existing parking lot and serves 700 vehicles. The deck is a pre-cast structure accented by stone veneer, metal panels and glass, consistent with the character of the surrounding buildings on the medical centers’ campus. Additionally, the new deck design includes a skybridge, an outdoor plaza and a staff picnic area.
Designed in association with Carl Walker, Inc.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore