Oak Park at Third Ward
Neighboring Concepts provided both architectural and development services for the developer, Bank of America and The Committee to Restore and Preserve Third Ward CDC. The stakeholders envisioned a design that would offer a range of housing options and prices, and would attract a diverse population to the near uptown neighborhood.
The result was 38 units of town homes and condominiums on a two-acre infill site adjacent to Frazier Park in the Third Ward community. The design, which was created in collaboration with the community, includes town homes with large front porches and craftsman style details that relate to the character of Third Ward’s existing historic homes.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore