Strawn District Dilworth Building C
Neighboring Concepts, as a subconsultant to Odell, is providing architectural design, documentation and construction administration services for the first building at the Strawn Cottages Redevelopment, situated between Uptown Charlotte and Charlotte’s Dilworth and South End neighborhoods. The five-story core and shell building will provide ground-floor restaurant and retail space with four stories of office space above. The design also features a rooftop terrace with covered assembly space.
Rendering courtesy of Odell.
- education CPCC Cato Campus Phase II Addition + Renovation
- education GTCC Transportation + Welding Building
- education J. Knuckles Science Annex Building Addition + Renovation at Fayetteville State University
- commercial education JCSU Campus Bookstore
- education JCSU Visual & Performing Arts Center
- education Mosaic Village
- education NCCU Latham Bookstore